Athalia Academy: Season One is the first "season" in the Athalia Academy roleplaying game, and the first main story arc in the Athalia universe canon. It occurs at the Academy and serves as both an introduction to the characters and a set up for the rest of the seasons.
- Criston Cross gives an introductory speech in the auditorium, with all characters in attendance.
- After the speech, the characters fan out of the auditorium and attempt to get used to their new surrounding and meet new people, to varying degrees of success.
- An evening party is hosted in the Student Center, and most of the main characters quickly show up. After Allan Lynch smashes Dani Hart through a table, all Hell breaks loose. Literally.
- Amidst the ensuing chaos, Lilith (a demon) uses a seal to revert Lily Brightendale (an angel) back to an earlier age, losing all of her memories after that age in the process.
- Allan and another demon (Bael) get into a massive fight, massive destruction ensues, and it is put to an end by an insufferably loud trumpet blast via Carmen.
- The Student Center is miraculously repaired overnight, and all is peaceful again the following morning.
- The peace is shattered when Apophis, Thane, and three demon footsoldiers attack. This results in the Academy being completely decimated, but no students are dead and the Hellspawn retreat back from whence they came.
- The principal decides to send the students on a vacation as the Academy is repaired, setting the stage for Season Two.
Detailed Summary of Events
[do your thang.]
- The "Season One" was added retroactively. The original thread was just called "Athalia Academy", and the idea to split the story into "seasons", each with their own thread, came later.
- When describing what occurs immediately after Dani Hart gets smashed through the table, I will never not use that pun. I can't help it.
- I had to write this article twice because the site lost all of it as soon as I clicked Submit the first time.